Written valuation per car
€ 300 - (+ 8% TVA) per car
Fill out the online form and have your collector’s car objectively and professionally valued within five working days, whether buying, selling, insuring or just for a second opinion. These written valuations are based on information and photographs you provide and do not require us to inspect the car.
If you’d like to have more than 10 cars valued at once, a collection rate applies.
Once you’ve completed the valuation form, you will be directed to our secure online payment service.
€ 2000 - (+ 8% TVA)
This puts us at your complete disposal for a day (normally 9am-5pm) and entitles you to expert advice including guidance on buying, pricing, provenance, authenticity, marketing and different options for selling. Travel costs, if applicable, are excluded.
€ 5000 - (+ 8% TVA)
Entitles you to:*
*Year round access equal to 3 full days in any 12 months period.
- An annual acquisition / disposal review to ensure your collection is optimized for appreciation. Priceless!
- Regular expert advice with a twice yearly valuation of your collection including guidance on buying, pricing, provenance, authenticity, marketability and different options for selling.
- Concierge services to assist you in obtaining hard to get passes for exclusive classic motoring events such as Goodwood, Tour de France (departure enclosure), Grand Prix Historique de Monaco, Retromobile (Press day) and others.
- Assistance in arranging transport of your motorcar(s)anywhere in the world at the discounted rates which we enjoy as major clients.
- Negotiating terms and acting on your behalf for the sale of collector’s cars which you wish to sell at auction, giving you the inside track.
- Acting as your buying agent at auctions where you wish to remain anonymous (excludes travel costs).